Wednesday 30 June 2010

Hawaiian Party!!

For those of you who know me, you will know that I have been planning my 30th birthday party for some time now and surely, no party of mine would be complete without a few flowers here and there.

To go with the Hawaiian theme I decided to use brightly coloured gerbera and roses as well as some tropical flowers including Bird of Paradise, Anthurium, Cymbidium & Dendrobian Orchids and Gloriosa.

The venue was The Brasserie at Beechdown (http://www.beechdown.co.uk/) which was perfect for the informal party I was planning. The two large arrangements were used in the bar area to create an impact of colour. On the tables outside I created smaller arrangements which were put with coloured tealight holders. I wanted to give the idea cocktails so I used wine glasses to hold the arrangements and used straws and cocktail umbrellas to add to the effect.

From these ........






































...... to these ........




































































































































































































And this is my gorgeous birthday cake made by the completely fabulous and talented Kelly. http://www.kellyscakes.co.uk/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment